Monday, December 2, 2013

Black Friday Deals 2013

Since I last posted, I got a couple of FANTASTIC deals at CVS: gift cards!
I bought a $100 Old Navy gift card and got $25 in ExtraBucks.  I also bought 2 PayPal Mastercards for $4.95 each. I got $50 in ExtraBucks for each of those. That's a $115.10 profit in ExtraBucks!

I also transferred a prescription to Walgreens that got me a $25 gift card.  So starting with those items, here's a list of what I got at CVS and Walgreens between 11/25 and 12/01:

Out of pocket cost (and I STILL have extrabucks and register rewards):
Retail value:  $463.89
Sale price: $315.00 
OOP: $14.92  (CVS - $1.03, Walgreens - $13.89)

72 x bottles water
64 x Charmin ultra soft rolls
25 x 4x6 pictures
10 x Reach Toothbrushes
7 x Laundry Detergent
5 x Walgreens Ultra thin maxi pads
5 x NeilMed sinus spray
5 x candy bars
4 x Scunci hair bands
4 x Herbal Essence shampoo/conditioner
4 x Dawn detergent
3 x cans of sardines
3 x holiday gift sacks
2 x Tuf Paper Towel rolls
2 x Pampers jumbo packs
2 x Nature's Bounty B-12 Vitamins
2 x Mitchum deodorant
2 x Huggies Diapers
2 x Got2Be Oilicious shampoo/conditioner
2 x CVS Wipes
2 x CVS Vaseline
2 x Crest 3D White toothpaste
2 x Children's Ibuprofen
2 x 8x10 pictures
2 x 2 liter soda
4pk AA batteries
Act II 3-pk mini bags of popcorn
Arizona tea
Baking Soda
Chex Mix
Clorox Bleach
Colgate 360 Toothbrush
CVS Megapack diapers
Fantastik
Hair moisturizer
Olive oil for hair
Pampers Baby Dry
Pert Plus 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner
Revlon lipstick
Rice Chex cereal
Salmon, canned
Scuncci hair clips
Stress relief
Sun Maid raisins
Tea Tree Oil for hair
Telescope
tin of cookies
Wexford packing tape
Windex wipes
wrapping paper






I also got $20 in Pappas gift cards for buying a $100 gift card for work (for which I will get reimbursed).

Kohl's is a whole other story that I'll post separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment