Sunday, May 8, 2011

What Do You Do With All That Stuff

What do I do with all the stuff I get when couponing?  I get asked this question quite frequently.

In a nutshell, I:
* Use it
* Give items to neighbors/family/friends
* Donate items to shelters
* Donate items when different periodic events come up (United Way drive at work, drives friends tell me about, etc)

Last week, a friend emailed me about his church's drive to get items to send to those who suffered from the tornado in Alabama. Sounded like a great cause, so I dropped off the following yesterday.


The retail value of these items is $693.62.  I paid -$68.62, meaning that I got back over $68 more than I spent on these items. 

Here's a picture of ONE of the suitcases of items we brought to Jamaica to donate when we went there on a cruise in February.  I didn't calculate retail value or price paid for these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment