Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CVS, November 18, 2012

I was quite happy that this year, CVS had their "Black Friday" deals on Sunday before Thanksgiving. Since I won't be near a CVS on Thursday or Friday, this worked out perfectly for me.

I got $104.90 of product for a PROFIT of $8.79!

Purchases include: roll of toilet paper, 2 x Right Guard deodorant, Sprite, Powerade, South Beach snack bars, Nature Valley protein bars, Scooby Doo snacks, Nips, Play-Doh, Philips universal remote, 2 x Cleenex, Carmex, Visine, Children's Advil, Command Sample pack, green beans, a caramel, glade plug-in, some energy drinks, "Easy Feet," and an iron supplement.  Cost breakdown below.

Click picture to enlarge

Trip details

Note: I bought the wrong Starbucks for the deal, so returning it gives me back that $2.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment