Thursday, October 6, 2016

CVS - October 6, 2016

I got $109 of product for a net cost of $1.18 this week!  That's right, over $100 of product for just over $1!!!!  Best deal I've gotten in a LONG time thanks to plenty of coupons CVS has been sending me.

I was glad to get the Herbal Essence conditioner my husband likes, plus some TRESemme, which I've never tried before.  I love the Axe pheonix products, so got those, plus some Kotex pads for cheap and some free mouthwash!  Our Dawn stash had gotten pretty low, so glad to get a couple of bottles.  My cousin tells me this Bai drink tastes good; we'll see.  Deodorant is useful.  Not sure I'll use all of that makeup as I have lots yet almost never wear any.

EDITED TO ADD: I actually profited because I earned $3 via SavingStar ($1 for the Axe body wash and $2 for the Right Guard Xtreme).  I didn't even remember activating those deals AND I didn't know that I'd automatically linked my CVS card (probably years ago) to SavingStar.

See the breakdown below.


At the beginning of the week, I had a 20% off [regular priced items] coupon.
After going to CVS for Trip 1, I received a $10 off $60 coupon, a 25% off regular priced items, and a $5 off $25 coupon (which I'm saving for next week).


No comments:

Post a Comment