Sunday, April 2, 2017

Walgreens - April 2, 2017

I had to dust off my couponing skills since Walgreens printed a "5000 points when you spend $15" coupon for me the other day AND in my online account, I got a "7000 points when you spend $20" ecoupon.  That's basically $12 back when you spend $35. It's actually a bit more depending on how you redeem the points, but I'll keep it simple.

My baby vomited this morning, so I wanted the saltines and ginger ale for her.  Those were not on sale.  Yet, when combined with everything else, I ended up getting ALL of the items pictured for a net cost of $0.02.  Retail value of $48.75+tax.



Some of the points earned were due to beauty spending (5000 points earned for that) and for buying 2 Irish Spring products (5000 points earned for that).



No comments:

Post a Comment