Saturday, January 22, 2011

Randalls, CVS, Walgreens Jan 22

Before I started couponing, I honestly wondered WHO shopped at Randalls (a Safeway store) as their prices are so much higher than anyone else's.  But after I stared couponing, I can occasionally snag super great deals there. Today was one of those days, thanks to their new "Joy of Football" coupon book that came out this week.

I've included the financial details and pictures below, but here is the summary:
Regular price: $154.40
Sale price: $87.48
I paid: $28.34 (cash & gift cards) + $17.50 (EB & RR) = $45.84
I got back: $16 EB ($5 from beauty club*, $10 from Pepsi deal, $1 from green bag tag)
Net cost: $45.84-$16 = $29.84, a savings of 81%.

What makes me personally pleased with this is that I got a lot of meat, veggies, nuts, and berries and still saved that much.


 

Randalls & CVS, Jan 22, 2011

Randalls, Jan 21, 2011
*This deserves its own post. I'll probably post about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment