Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Excited About Today

Here are a few things I'm excited about today:

Wednesday means new sales week for grocery stores.  I just checked Kroger, Randalls, HEB, and Rice Epicurean ads and the ONLY thing I'm excited about is the $1 blackberries at HEB. Looks like a slow grocery shopping week.

But I'm SUPER excited about the Living Social deal of today!  Pay $10 for a $20 Amazon gift card.  I order from Amazon every month (thanks to the $25/month I get in Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks), so this is definitely something I'll use.

I'm also excited about the new flavor of Blue Diamond almonds I just got at Walgreens. I usually only like natural almonds (no flavor, no salt) but the Habanero BBQ ones taste great!  Here's the deal at Walgreens this week:
Blue Diamond Almonds 2/$4.
Use $0.75/2 coupon from 10/10 SS or 12/05 SS
Pay $3.25 for 2

I had lots of RR expiring this week, so I used them to get 8 cans of almonds (plus other stuff). Lately, it seems cashews were the nut of choice to go on sale at various stores, so I was glad to finally get some almonds. Not the cheapest deal, but a good way to use my RR.

No comments:

Post a Comment